Assorted pullets at tsc what are they?

momma2kmm

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 25, 2014
TSC assorted pullets. What type of chicks do I have here? Thank you for any help!
[/IMG]

The first looks like a buff orpington, the second looks like a barred rock, and the third looks like a golden sebright bantam.

I also bought chicks from TSC. At my TSC, the yellow chicks were separate and labeled. The 1st chick coulld either be white leghorn or cornish x. I have two black chicks that I thought might be cuckoo marans they look like yours. Maybe someone will know for sure.

At the tsc I went to they had black and yellows mixed together and bantams on their own...

I also bought chicks from TSC.  At my TSC, the yellow chicks were separate and labeled.  The 1st chick coulld either be white leghorn or cornish x. I have two black chicks that I thought might be cuckoo marans they look like yours.  Maybe someone will know for sure.
I really hope it's a white leghorn rather than a Cornish x! These are pets and Cornish x are horrible :/ we got one when I was a child "accidentally" from tsc and that poor thing suffered :( my kids love these chicks and I hate for their chick to be a Cornish our passed around 6 months old

Back
Top Bottom