Assorted Pullets

Arztwolf

Songster
5 Years
Aug 5, 2014
SW Texas
Got these little ones at 9:00 this morning. All are doing fine, but one does have a slight cross beak. All are clean legged and appear to have the normal number of toes. Had to take their pics in a box due to them being SUPER active and dashing everywhere.

#1 Silver Laced Wayandotte? Several of these.

#2 Dark colored mark on head.

#3 Welsummer?

#4 This little one has chipmunk marks.

#6 My cross beak who wouldn't stay still. B&P legs.

#7 Black mark, no chipmunk stripes.

#8 Dark face

#9 Rhode Island Red? Sex Link?

Gray Farms

Conserve Heritage Breed Livestock
Premium member
Apr 11, 2016
NW Missouri
#1 are Silver Laced Wyandottes. #6 is a Black Australorp. Rest your gonna have to wait on, to many breeds start out these colors to accurately determine the breed.

Arztwolf

Songster
5 Years
Aug 5, 2014
SW Texas
I'm going to post more pics at the 1 and 6 week marks.
I wish the boxes came with a little sheet of paper glued to the lid that listed the breeds, sort of like a chocolate box.

SunHwaKwon

Crowing
Jul 19, 2015
Coastal Bend, TX
I'm going to post more pics at the 1 and 6 week marks.
I wish the boxes came with a little sheet of paper glued to the lid that listed the breeds, sort of like a chocolate box.

Last time we got some a breed list was on the invoice/packing slip. You can also try calling them.

My ideal order should be here today! One salmon faverolle pullet and 25 assorted Bantams

Arztwolf

Songster
5 Years
Aug 5, 2014
SW Texas
Last time we got some a breed list was on the invoice/packing slip. You can also try calling them.

My ideal order should be here today! One salmon faverolle pullet and 25 assorted Bantams

I wish Ideal would do that.:(
I LOVE Faverolles! They are some of the quirkest birds ive had, plus they like good sized eggs. Good luck with your bantams!

Top Bottom