Assortment of Cockerels. Salmon Faverolles, Black Copper Marans, Blue Splash Marans, White Cochin

Bawk2theFuture

Songster
Mar 31, 2016
Galveston, TX
I have 6 young cockerels, looking for a good place to call home. Gentle disposition and have been handled daily since hatch. 2 are Salmon Faverolles. Hatched April 26.
3 are Blue Splash Marans. Hatched May 25.
One is a very docile White Cochin. Hatched May 4. He's free to a good coop. He's crowing and HAS to GO.

Whatever you want to offer...also accepting trades for ?
Hatching eggs? Feed? Eggs?
Whatcha got?

Last edited:
Do you still have them and do you know of anyone with nice hens. I would love to raise them and I don"t eat meat especially my pets,lol. Thanks Jill

Hi i think i must have lost this message...i do have them actually had a larger assortment now...i have Black copper Marans cockerel, Blue Splash Marans cockerels, white Cochin cockerel and the Salmon Faverolles. I'm updating the ad with recent pictures.

do you still have the faverolles? were you able to get new pictures? i am in NJ, but travel to Ohio for work quarterly, would you be willing to meet in/near columbus to hand off?

do you still have the faverolles?  were you able to get new pictures?  i am in NJ, but travel to Ohio for work quarterly, would you be willing to meet in/near columbus to hand off?
hi,
I do have 3 left. Columbus is a good three hour drive from where I'm at though and not sure I'd be able to go that far with a rooster in my back seat...maybe closer?

Back
Top Bottom