ATTN: Yokohama Lovers!

europeyokolove your birds are awesome. :drool

hens

Thank you. I am very happy with all of them. Bantams and large. I see loads of you are in the USA. They are rare everywhere. Even in Europe

Does anyone know a good breeder to purchase some eggs, chicks, or adult birds from? I am trying to find a breeder and have had little luck aside from looking at cackle hatchery who seems to have decent birds.

I have been showing my pair for a while and normally win AOSB. I got DQ this time with all of my yokos because of the little white in their earlobes... this is what I get for trying to show with the judge being the former APA president that ran 3 terms.. lol. But I had this breeder of Ko Shamo, Sumatra, Assel, and phoenix bantam and largefowl and was impressed on how great my male yoko is. He told me that he has never seen one that looks that true in the US! He said that mine was more the original Yokohama and how they are supposed to be more than the Americanized version. The reason is since mines carriage is a lot more of a true yoko than the new ones... I have 6 right now, and would like to get some red shoulder bantam and some more large fowl red shoulders from good lines. I am willing to pay for chicks, because eggs do not work out here in the high country.

Back
Top Bottom