AUCTION 12 Polish Tolbunt Eggs ENDS Monday, April 22, 9:00 PM EST

sbucciarel

Songster
Apr 16, 2012
Virginia
My Coop
My Coop
Up for Auction is my Large Fowl Pure Tolbunt hatching eggs from top quality Tolbunts. The top bidder will win one dozen freshly gathered Tolbunt hatching eggs. The parent stock are the gorgeous chicks I bought from Bare Necessities Farm last year, now all grown up and laying eggs. These Tolbunts are bred for color, type and health and have not been outcrossed to any other breeds. Both of my Tolbunt pens have Frizzle and Smooth. One pen has a Frizzle roo over smooth hens and the other a Smooth roo over Frizzled hens so it's likely that you will get some frizzles from the hatch.

This is an auction format classified and bidding starts at $5 and increases should be in the same amount. Please post your bid in a reply to this thread. If you are making a comment only, which is always welcome, please make sure you post the last bidder's handle and bid so it'll be easy for participants to see the current amount.

Only the freshest eggs will be sent. They will be packaged with bubble wrap and double boxed and marked "fragile" on top and sides. Mailing service will be by USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. Shipping will be $16. Payment is to be made via PayPal only (no e-checks, please!) and payment should be made by 9 PM EST on Tuesday, April 23, 2013. Eggs will be mailed the following day, Wed. May 24, 2013 or Tuesday if payment is received in time. If payment is not received, eggs will be offered to the next highest bidder.

As with all egg auctions, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to things like Post Office handling and incubator techniques and performance that are out of my control. Thanks and have a great day!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom