AUCTION - 12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs

I posted this in the last auction to answer some questions and thought I would post again.
Quote:
These eggs, like all colored eggs, change during a hens laying cycle. They lighten up a bit sometimes. But next cycle they are just like they were when they started. Everyone's computer screen and camera are different too. I really want to make sure nobody is disappointed with the egg color here.

If you do some checking here on BYC, this line has the reputation of having some of the bluest eggs out there. I took the following photo in the afternoon, and it was sunny out. You can see the difference from the photo of the eggs at the start of the hens cycle. The photo in my thumbnails was taken on an overcast morning, so there is also a difference due to the lighting. If you have any problems with the color of our eggs, please don't bid.

If they don't hatch, it's probably the PO, as you can see from my photos that we are hatching them here, some of our customers have also posted that they've had good hatches. Shipping eggs can be tough on them, as everyone knows. We really try to take care of our customers and appreciate them. Any questions... please pm me before bidding. Thanks so much for looking!

samteel, I think you need to catch up a bit, LOL
barnie.gif

WOW I go away for a minute or two and look what in the world happens here. Woody is playing serious here. $90

I would like to have some of your hens that lay those beautiful eggs. I currently have one Americana that lays olive colored eggs but more importantly to me she is really a nice chicken. Lots of personality but not at all aggressive with the other hens.

I am impressed with the high bid of $90. Do all your auctions go in that range?

Sam Teel
[email protected]

The Ameraucanas hens we have are very tame. Two of our hens are always flying up on our shoulders or lap.
They really love attention. The roos are very good at guarding the girls, but not aggressive to people.

I have been very pleased by the way the auctions have gone. Just check my profile and posts to see the former
auction results. Thanks for asking.

Last edited:
Sorry was not paying attention at all. Teenage crisis going on and totally forgot what was going on here.

Well done angusb You were a worthy competition

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom