Auction 6+ Blue/Black True Ameraucana Eggs Closes Fri Feb 3 4:00 pm pm CST

mrheinz77

New Beginnings Poultry
8 Years
May 22, 2011
SE Wisconsin
Auction ending at 4:00 pm CST Friday February 3, 2012.

6+ True Ameraucana eggs. I have 2 splash pullets and a blue pullet in a pen with my black cockerel. I also have an olive egger pullet in the pen. Bidding starts at $10.00 and will go up in increments of $0.50. Shipping will be $13 but if you win multiple auctions, I will combine shipping.

Fertility has been great.  I guarantee fresh & fertile eggs.  However,  I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my hands, such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods. I always pack extremely well and try to include extras.  Payment is by Pay Pal only within 12 hours of the end of the auction.  No e-checks please.
PayPal [email protected]

These eggs will ship Saturday February 4, 2012 as long as I receive payment by the time mail comes.   If this date doesn't work for you, you may still bid and if you win, just let me know when you would like the eggs sent.  Payment is still due within 12 hours of the end of the auction.

I am not NPIP yet. Please know the regulations for importation of eggs into your state.

Good Luck and Happy Bidding

Last edited:
Did I win??
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom