Auction: 6 mottled houdan hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by NEK38583, Jan 23, 2012.

1. NEK38583

NEK38583 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.
    Bidding will start at: $5.00
    Additional bids will be in increasing $1.00
    increments
    Shipping will be via Set price at a cost of $13.00
    Auction ends at 5:00 central time on Wednessday Feb 01,2012
    Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
    Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

This is for 6 mottled houdan hatching eggs. These are one of my favorite breeds. They are very docile in nature, a wonderful rare breed who needs more breeders. These would make a great addition to any flock. Bidding starts at $5.00 and shipping $13.00 extra. Please send payment by paypal to [email protected] at auction end. If you have any question please let me know. Thank you for looking at my auction

2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    I can't add any more new breeds right now or I would be bidding on these. Interesting breed:) Deb

3. NEK38583

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    Thank so much :):):)

4. ItsAZOO32

ItsAZOO32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2011
    Titusville, Fl.
    aww there's my girl!! So glad you are finding use for that picture :) I can tell you that my bird I got from a previous hatch is LOVELY :)

5. NEK38583

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    Thanks for the compliment, you are a way better photgrapher than I am. So, I put it up there with mines to show what the whole bird looks like. It is easy to tell which one is yours from mines :) Yours looks so much better. I am getting bantams in may of these I can't wait. I hope the bantams have the same personallty as the standards if so they will my favorites for sure.

Thanks again

6. rbloomer

rbloomer Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2011
    fort collins, colorado
    I will bid $5. I would love to add these to my flock.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by