AUCTION: 6+Project Orpington hatching eggs : possible albinos

chiques chicks

Songster
7 Years
May 11, 2012
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.

Bidding will start at: $8
Additional bids will be in increasing $1 increments

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail at a cost of $15
Payment by PayPal.

Auction ends at 10pm EDT on Monday May 18, 2015

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Description: Project Orpington eggs. Lemon cuckoo rooster over BBS hens and offspring. These eggs have hatched some albinos. You will be receiving a mix of first and second generation eggs. The second generation has produced albinos so the gene may be in the first generation eggs, I make no promises as this has only recently occurred.

Originally I was attempting to produce black and yellow barred. Mixed colors are produced including any combination of black, blue, yellow, and brown + the occasional albino.

I am not responsible once the eggs leave my possession. I make no guarantee of color or hatchability. They have proven very fertile for me this year.

Eggs will be collected Saturday through Monday and shipped Tuesday, May 19, 2015. Minimum 6 eggs plus more if the hens cooperate.

Photos are an albino, several young birds of various ages and the generation 1 rooster and 3 generation 1 hens.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom