~Auction~ 6 Rare Bantam BLRW Hatching Eggs from KY.

kimnkell

Songster
11 Years
May 10, 2008
Kentucky
Hi Everyone!
We were fortunate enough to get these gorgeous Bantam Blue Laced Red Wyandotts from a fellow BYC'er. The unfortunate part it required us to make a 6 hour trip..lol. They are all settled in and laying very well. So we thought we would offer up some hatching eggs. These are directly from Ruth Bloch lines. They are in pairs which increases the fertility, however, the hens are showing a little signs of wear.

Reserve of $8.00 and shipping is $12.00
Auction ends Sunday night at 10:00 pm EST

I will collect these over the weekend and will ship out 6 plus extras Monday, providing the girls do their job! No guarantee on extras...

Here's a link to more photo's of these birds
http://picasaweb.google.com/kimberly41301/BantamBlueLaceRedWyandotts?feat=directlink

IMG_4558.JPG

IMG_4534.JPG

IMG_4565.JPG

IMG_4601.JPG

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi, Thanks for the bid!
Yes, I should have more providing the girl's keep on laying and don' t go broody on me.

Thanks
Kim

ya... true true.... ya one of my chickens finally went broody... i was so excited. I have been waiting forever. I might actually have to wait till the first.... but if i win these eggs then i can come up with the money. But my parents are gonna be giving me more money on the first. SO maybe i could even buy more. cause i have wanted BLRW and bantam ones are so much cooler lol.

Back
Top Bottom