Auction...... CLOSED ,. 6+ PURE WHITE BOBWHITE & BROWN BOBS, Auction ends on 4/15/14 8pm

charliesweb3k

In the Brooder
8 Years
Oct 25, 2011
Port Orchard Washington
In this Auction you will be Winning .... 6++ PURE WHITE BOBWHITE & NORMAL BOBWHITE HATCHING EGGS.

Please place a bid starting at $10
Leave a comment below to place your bid of any amount.

Auction Starts Sunday Night 8:40pm and will end on Tuesday April 15th Pacific time at 8pm

The winner will be notified through here and in a personal message.
Please leave address in the NOTE of Paypal when sending the money
Please send payment to [email protected] or i can send you an invoice to pay.
I will ship the eggs the following day so please make the payment after the auction ends Tuesday night.

I will include two color mutations of these quails and will be half of each color for the 6 and the plus/+ will be more of either one that lays first, but my whites are laying 3 eggs aday so it will be more of the white one's.

Shipping is $13 so remember to add that to the final price when the Auction is over .

Eggs will be shipped 1-3 day Priority mail and will be collected daily for fresh eggs.
Eggs are nice a hard from the parents eating good food and calcium.
I have a small flock of 10 pure whites.

My hens are now laying more often and so these auctions will be a once in a while thing as I don't have many birds/10 only.

I only ship in the USA only

If you like to hear more from me listing auctions please remember to folllow me
by going over to my profile and clicking on FOLLOW MEMBER.
This was you can see my other auctions.

Thank you for the support in advance and good luck hatching.
Remember to do the research on shipped eggs.

Last edited:
This auction was closed since birds stopped laying and the eggs i have now is only 9 eggs and i wanted to send out 10. eggs are going to be recycled . thank you for the small amount of views i got and have a great week. new listing coming up next for serama eggs .

Back
Top Bottom