Auction for splash silkie and frizzled polish cockerals

rbloomer

Songster
8 Years
Sep 15, 2011
fort collins, colorado
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.
Bidding will start at: $_10______
Additional bids will be in increasing $___1__ increments
Shipping will be via <USPS Express in new horizon box> at a cost of $55

Auction ends at 5:00 p.m MST on Sunday, Jan. 22
Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!
Description: This is a bid for each bird. I have two splash silkie cockerals with correct toes, ears and heavy feathering. One has dark spots and looks almost like a paint. I also have a frizzled white crested black polish bantam. The silkies are 6 months and the polish is 8 months. Winner has the choice of birds. Please state which bird that you are interested in or if you are placing a bid for more than one. I am willing to do a package deal if bidding on two or all three.

Last edited:
I would like to bid on the frizzle polish cockel but not sure want to do willing to pay up to a maxium on $50.00 for him

I just wanted to update with the current bids. Also, PLEASE do not pm me but post a reply. I can no longer do a package deal on the birds once an individual bird has been bid on. Thanks, for your patience but I am still learning the new system.
The current high bids are

Otis (frizzled polish) at $31
Dash (dark splash) at $10
Munch (light splash) at no bids yet

I have been informed I need to adjust the bid price to the highest offer on each one so the next bidder knows what to bid in order to be high bidder. So adjusted bids are

Frizzled Polish at $50
Dark Splash at $10

Next bid must be one dollar more on each of these in order to be high bidder.
Sorry again and am trying to learn the new system.

Back
Top Bottom