Auction: Frizzle bantam Cochin 10+ eggs

WestKnollAmy

The Crazy Chicken Lady
Apr 22, 2008
upstate SC
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.
Bidding will start at: $ 11.00
Additional bids will be in increasing $_50 cent_ increments
Shipping will be via USPS Priority at a cost of
$14
Auction ends at Sunday Jan. 22, 9 pm EST
Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!
At least 10 eggs, more if the girls give them, to be shipped out Monday.
Frizzles are extremely soft with curling feathers and sweet temperaments. They are excellent backyard pets for children or adults. I breed for multiple colors for added beauty and fun.
This Frizzle pen has been producing with excellent fertility for most of a year. Soon I will change roosters so this may be the last chance for some awesome colors from this rooster.
I package the eggs very well, wrapped individually in bubble wrap and placed in a bubble wrap and newspaper lined box. Tracking number is provided when box is shipped.
Please visit my website for more photos in info on my birds.
PayPal will be accepted at the end of the auction.

Thank you for looking. Good luck and happy bidding.

Sorry, no. Auction starts at price set.
If they don't sell here then I will set them for myself and sell the chicks, which go pretty quickly. I only have 3 chicks left from the last batch I set and could certainly use more but also like to allow others the opportunity to hatch some.
There could be more than 12 eggs sent with this, as well. I usually send a lot of extras if they lay them.

I would like to bid $11
fl.gif

OK, I'll bite!! I bid $12.00.

Just wondering though....Will all the birds that hatch be frizzled or will half be frizzled and half smooth coat with the frizzle gene? By the way the Sizzles look great!

Thanks,
Chris

GOOD TO SEE SOME FRIZZELS. i have some ? if u dont mind. i have a frizzel rooster black and his mate was white & died in Dec. i have looked every were for more i think i need to sell my chicken babys .so thay wont breed..but i cant seem to find more iam in jasper ga. any help

Back
Top Bottom