Auction: Mille Fleur bantam Cochin project eggs 12+

WestKnollAmy

The Crazy Chicken Lady
Apr 22, 2008
upstate SC
Auction Formatted Listing - Do not PM to bid! - Place bid in a reply!
Bidding starts at $20. Please bid in 50 cent or more increments.

I have several pens of breeding projects for the MFC and have been working on them for over 2 years. I have been hatching from these pens and getting excellent fertility rates, however, I can not guarantee your hatch rates once I ship the eggs. I do my best to wrap the eggs and line the box with bubble wrap and newspaper for a safe trip.
I will ship out any extras they lay up to the day they go out.
I ship in a Priority box through USPS and the shipping cost for these eggs is $14.

This auction goes through Wed. Jan. 18 at 11 am EST and I take PayPal as soon as the auction is over so I can get the box to the PO for shipment of your eggs to you.

Place your bid as a reply. Make sure to keep checking back to up your bid as needed. Don’t forget to subscribe to this listing so you don’t get out bid.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
My MFC that I got from you are so cute, friendly, pretty, sweet, soft, and etc....
love.gif
But as you know I just got some Frizzle eggs from you, so my incubator it currently tied up!

I often put them on ebay but they charge me and I have to pass that on to buyers which is difficult. And then ebay likes to hold my money for a week or so, which is crazy since I have been selling on there for a while. So....I seldom sell on ebay if I can help it.
wink.png

How wonderful! Thank you, everyone! With this auction going off in the morning I would like to ship them right out to the lucky winner so whomever has the last bid at 11 am EST can PayPal the amount plus the shipping cost over to [email protected] and I will get them sent right out to ensure the best time possible in reaching someone's incubator.
As of now there are 15 eggs and they may lay more in the morning before shipping.

Thank you, everyone, for showing interest in my MFC project.

Back
Top Bottom