AUCTION - UPDATED Pictures added !! 9 Plus Paint Silkie Hatching Eggs

FrenchToast

"Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven
12 Years
Jan 10, 2010
UP North WI
I am offering 7 plus (if layed before I ship) Paint silkie hatching eggs. I've had excellent fertility and hatch from my birds. I have a paint roo from Shaynas Silkies over black hens.

I have been getting Paint, Black and White chicks. I would say at least 50 % paints. But of course every hatch will be different. You could hatch out more or less. Your guess is as good as mine !! LOL
Very nice looking chicks if I do say so myself.

Auction ends Wednesday at NOON CST. I will ship Wednesday as soon as payment is made via pay pal.

$13.00 for priority mail shipping within the 48 states.

Due to circumstances beyond my control I can not guarantee what your hatch rate will be since a lot can happen between my place and yours.

Right now I can only take Pay Pal.

Starting bid $35 with $1.00 increments, please bid via Reply

Thanks, for your patients on the pictures !!! Some of the pictures were taken with my camera and the color is off.

Last edited:
I'd love the opportunity to hatch some of your paints, but this auction ends a little too early for me...will you be listing more paint eggs in the future?

Just an FYI for the winner of the Auction.

Here is my Paypal address. Remember to add the $13.00 for shipping and if You want insurance it will be an additional $1.75 but will not cover cracked or scrambled eggs, It will just cover if the package is lost in the mail. That is all the PO will cover for eggs.

Thanks much for looking and/or bidding !!!

[email protected]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom