*** AUGUST HATCH-A-LONG come join in ***

Quote:
fl.gif
Sending good vibes your way!

rant.gif

I am soooo P.O.'d right now. I got my bator from UPS, opened it to find that the thermostat is missing!!!! What the heck. How does a thermostat dissappear?? It looks like the co. I bought it from opened Hova-Bator box already and retaped. Did some dummy at Strombergs take it out?? Needless to say I saved eggs for 6 days b/c they told me it would del'v today. I called them and they said they were going to try and overnight it to me. I hope so, I really don't want to throw out my beautiful eggs for hatching. My babies worked hard to give me these beauties!!
D.gif

Beth G. :

rant.gif

I am soooo P.O.'d right now. I got my bator from UPS, opened it to find that the thermostat is missing!!!! What the heck. How does a thermostat dissappear?? It looks like the co. I bought it from opened Hova-Bator box already and retaped. Did some dummy at Strombergs take it out?? Needless to say I saved eggs for 6 days b/c they told me it would del'v today. I called them and they said they were going to try and overnight it to me. I hope so, I really don't want to throw out my beautiful eggs for hatching. My babies worked hard to give me these beauties!!
D.gif

AWWW that is ashame hope you get it in time
fl.gif

Beth G. :

rant.gif

D.gif

Oh! That is terrible! So sorry
hugs.gif
Hope they get the replacement incubator to you quick!! Good luck!
big_smile.png

So I candled a bit today in the coop. Out of 8 silkie eggs I can only see a dark spot in one of them
sad.png
. i will try again later tonight when it's dark out. Pray I have more than one. That would really bite.

Beth G

Did you call the company yet?

Wow, lots of bators and broodies at work!!
big_smile.png
Got a good feeling bout the August hatch
thumbsup.gif

Hey Catt???? If ya ever do find those speckled chicken eggs, let me know, ok??? I love specks!!!

well i just don't know what to do!!!!! my broody has been off the nest at least 3 time that i know of today and one time i decided to candle since she was off them and the eggs felt cool to the touch. i ended up tossing one and i cant tell well enough on the second one, my dd said she saw movement but i just don't know so i put the egg back in the nest. just now she was off the nest again and had been off for about 15 mins before i went and took the egg back and placed it in the incubator with the ones in there. now she is back on the nest again with no eggs! how long is too long for her to be off the nest and how many times in a day is toooooo many , will it ruin the hatch?

Just put 6 Barred Rocks eggs in the bator.
cool.png
Well, I put three in yesterday and 3 in today.
lol.png
I hope they're fertile and develop and everything....I've always wanted grandchicks!
fl.gif
(Although I do admit I wasn't expecting to be a grandma at age 14!!!
lau.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom