*** AUGUST HATCH-A-LONG come join in ***

Day 9 for 2 of my BR eggs....Day 5 for the others I believe. The first 2 are developing nicely, but I think there's a blood ring in one of my Day 5/6 ones.
sad.png
I hope it's not, but I can't really tell for sure yet, so I'm not going to toss it.

Keeping my fingers crossed for everybody!
fl.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

SWEET! AWESOME! CONGRATS!
ya.gif
clap.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

What color of D'uccles are they?
Picture?
hu.gif

They are the Mille Fleur color. I will get some pics this weekend...I promise..and thanks by the way.​

My ONE lakenvelder egg that is remaining.... is hatching!!!!
celebrate.gif
I saw a nice big pip when I got home, and after some careful staring and listening, I popped it out of the incubator and picked away some of the shell so I could see what was going on. Nearly all the vines are retracted and the chick is indeed much too large for the shell- I'm amazed it was able to pip fast enough through both the inner membrane AND the shell to breathe. There was almost zero space where the air cell used to be. I put it back into the incubator for now, to let the veins finish retracting. If it can't get out on its own before I go to bed, I will crack away some more shell and leave her (
fl.gif
) overnight.

Still waiting on ANYTHING from the three peafowl eggs D: please please please please hatch little peachicks....

D'Angelo N Va. :

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

SWEET! AWESOME! CONGRATS!
ya.gif
clap.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

What color of D'uccles are they?
Picture?
hu.gif

They are the Mille Fleur color. I will get some pics this weekend...I promise..and thanks by the way.​

Welcome!
big_smile.png

Can't wait for Pics ...
jumpy.gif
ya.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Today is day 15 for my buttons - tomorrow is hatch day! I hope!
Last time they hatched on the 17th so we'll see!
ya.gif

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.....​

D'Angelo N Va. :

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Today is day 15 for my buttons - tomorrow is hatch day! I hope!
Last time they hatched on the 17th so we'll see!
ya.gif

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.....​

Thanks!
fl.gif

I'm so nervous - in the morning I'll have to go check on the bator .. if there is a baby button I'll probably faint ... somebody better come catch me!!! *Opens Incubator ..
th.gif
* "Hurry Somebody catch me .... *PLOP .. OUCH!*
Ha ha!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lol.png
tongue.png

It hatched! I pulled it and put it in a little isolation chamber in the brooder so it can have warmth without getting trampled. I will check on it before I go to bed
smile.png
So happy! Such a tiny little chick.

Now if only I could get all 3 peachick eggs to hatch that easily...

Ok, I'm going to head down and check on that broody. Last checked, little one could not hold up his head
hmm.png
but the other 4 had pipped. YAY

Back
Top Bottom