August quilt block swap

I just wanted to confirm that the swap was for 4 FQs totaling 1 yard of fabric. I received all of my swaps for the past month, but one only contained 3 FQs not the 4 I expected. This was the first set of swaps I have participated in. I just figure that if you give your word that you are going to do something then you need to do it, or explain the hold up. I don't want anyone to be in trouble, but I just couldn't quite bring myself not to say something.

Quote:
Justbugged, did you contact the person through PM or email? It might simply have been an oversight.

In my Bump FQ's from Minnie, I did get a half yard for one of the prints. Might she have accidentally forgotten to cut it in two to one send to you? I did mention that I had gotten extra material in my thank you post.

If I shorted anyone or made a mistake (like sending specific swapper's choice FQ's to the wrong swapper-which was my greatest fear!) I would definitely want to know about it!

I need addresses and preferences for JustBugged & PatchesnPosies
frow.gif

HyLinda - I got you twice. I don't mind if you don't mind! It's a short list this time and it's difficult to scramble names around when it's like that. I'll do 2 different types of blocks for you. Do you have a pref? Let me know, and shoot me your address when you get the chance.
smile.png

just to let everyone know....

I ADDED ONE MORE PERSON TO THE LIST, PLEASE CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE SENDING TO.

that means you LUNACHICK, there is another person at the end of the list

I put you urbanfarmer101 on the bottom of the list, so you send to the person at the top of the list.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom