Australians - Where are you all????

Good luck with the hatch. Those eggs look very glossy!

Thank you!
Arhhhh nice chicks, yes nice eggs. I want that coloured egg basket too.

I've got three of someone else's eggs under Lizy now day 2.

Good luck.
Thank you! Mine due to hatch Xmas day - they were shipped so no idea how many I will get to hatch. I have not candled them at all to see what is going on. Nell & Penelope have had a beak in eating one of the original 12 (number 11)
sad.png
but I have to think that they knew something about that egg that I didn't. We have some very hot days coming up (days 15, 16 & 17 of the hatch) temps due to be 38, 41 & 37C. I can't imagine what that will do to the eggs. Fingers crossed I get at least one to hatch
fl.gif

Sometimes eggs just get broken too. Here's hoping you get more than one:)

I just got rid of two roosters from my last hatch. 11 & half weeks and the Welsummer crowed this morning. A very recognisable good strong crow. Then it mounted my Maran. Bye bye sad to say. He is a nice boy but I can't keep a roo here.

Hi there I'm in nth qld and previously had coronation sussex, columbian Wyandot and now Sebastopol geese

I can visit these guys too. I do have a guy that takes my roosters for the table but I try and find homes when I can for the nice boys. I do really like this Welsummer. Not only that, despite acting grown up he was still small the chicks from the same hatch are still squeaking.

Arhhhh nice chicks, yes nice eggs. I want that coloured egg basket too.

I've got three of someone else's eggs under Lizy now day 2.

Good luck.
Good luck Lizy
smile.png

I have 8 Sussex eggs in the incubator, day 8. This is my first time hatching chickens, until now I only hatched quail.
I want to keep at least one girl, maybe two. I have a limit of 6 hens and currently have 4 egg machines (hatchery hybrids).

Back
Top Bottom