Australians - Where are you all????

Quote:
Hi ducky.
I wish we had auctions and stuff here
sad.png
actually, maybe not, then I might have WAY WAY too many chickens
tongue.png

i haven't seen you around this thread. Have we scared you off.

Quote:
How far are you from Kyneton?? not sure if its too far out of my way to consider a detour to pick you up.

If you are really keen- there are a number of forums and poultry groups on Facebook where you could post looking for someone else going over. Offer a few dollars towards petrol- and Im sure someone would like some compnay for the drive.... Of course you may get lumped with some chook mad nut who want stop talking about their chaickens and everything about them.
lau.gif

Quote:
No...just too busy to read everything since my last post to join in the conversation. Trying to keep 6 brooders of ducks and geese happy is taking up alot of my time right now.

Quote:
How far are you from Kyneton?? not sure if its too far out of my way to consider a detour to pick you up.

If you are really keen- there are a number of forums and poultry groups on Facebook where you could post looking for someone else going over. Offer a few dollars towards petrol- and Im sure someone would like some compnay for the drive.... Of course you may get lumped with some chook mad nut who want stop talking about their chaickens and everything about them.
lau.gif

Erm, are you trying to describe me 'cause you got me!
gig.gif

Thanks for the offer of a lift but I think I'm waaaaay out of your way, about 3 hours north of Kyneton. My car isn't dead yet but the head is on the way out and I can't risk driving it that far. I'm supposed to be doing minimal driving till she goes in for the new engine in two weeks.
sad.png

Well...last trip up with brooder and nesting boxes is about to get under way. Just did a final walk around and do a head count working out if I have everything worked out Ok. I wrote down what I want to take to each auction- making sure there is a good variety at each. I cant work out what to to fill one last pen with. Two girls...or the crested drake. I did kind of feel bad putting Noggy in the cage. But I did hold him near Stevie- Ray ( my blind Duckie ) for a moment so he could say goodbye. I hope she will be ok. Not seeing him go- Im sure she will be wondering why he doesnt talk to her anymore.

Back
Top Bottom