Australorps Breeding for SOP and Exhibition Thread

I fully understand. I was showing, but there were warnings of a Mareks outbreak after one of the shows down here, so I stopped showing. I'm not willing to risk my birds either.

I have heard nothing about it, and Google didn't produce any results either. Which serum, for which test, are they out of? Do you know?
The Original NPIP test is for Pullorum Disease by Salmanella Pullorum. It has been expanded to include: Salmonella Typhoid; Salmonella Enteritidis; Mycoplasma Gallisepticum; Mycoplasma Synoviae; Mycoplasma Meleagridis and Avian Influenza.

This is the current list of what they test for: avian influenza (fowl plague) and those produced by S. pullorum (pullorum disease), S. gallinarum (fowl typhoid), S. enterica var. enteritidis, Mycoplasma gallisepticum (MG, chronic respiratory disease, and infectious sinusitis in turkeys), M. synoviae (MS, infectious synovitis), and M. meleagridis (MM, day-old airsacculitis)

Again, I'm finding no information about it on the USDA website, or from any other searches.

Back
Top Bottom