automatic waters

All i did was get the spigot went to plumbing got a toliet compresiion ring and nut that fit the spigot it was meant to be used on the tank of a toliet. I could not find a rubber ring big enough so I made one out of rubberized material then used a outdoor water proof liq nails to seal it all up let dry for 24 hrs then add water.

chicknkids137.jpg

chicknkids147.jpg

Thank's for the info and photo's.What will help alot.
Going to make me one of these.I will post a photo.
Thank's again

Any hardware Store will have small cans of PVC cleaner and glue. You use the cleaner first, then the glue. Give the fittings a half turn or so and hold in place for 20 sec or so. Mark the pipe and fittings with a crayon or sharply so you can line up the pipe and fitting before it sets up. Follow the directions on the cans. I am sure if you google there will be lots of info. Post pict when you finish. Good luck..

That's what I did. I was just worried because it smelled and I didn't wan them drinking out of. It's been a few days, so I guess it's ok. Right? I will try to post pic now . Not sure how to. It says "I don't have permissions for attachments"

I might end up doing that. I'd have to put the water in but I only have 8 bantams so that shouldn't be a problem. I don't have lots of room in the coop tho. I did a feeder that's almost like that.

Back
Top Bottom