AVC & natural wormer ??

Poison Ivy

Crowing
16 Years
May 2, 2007
Naples, Florida
I can't find the raw form of AVC is 100% all natural organic no additives of any kind still good to use?

What is the best & fastest working natural wormer to use? I want to worm my flock but I don't really want anything that keeps me from using my eggs for several weeks. But I do have atleast 1 that has worms I seen them for the first time this morning when I cleaned under roost. But if I have to use something else what is the best brand?

Braggs ACV should be easy to find. It really is the best of the brands. But other non filtered, organic options are available. I just can't comment on them because I haven't tried them.

Poison Ivy - you live in Florida - They have organic ACV from Publix! That's where I get mine.

The newer Publix have integrated the organic products with the rest of the store, while the older Publix still have a separate organic section. I found mine with the rest of the vinegar.

farm177.jpg

Quote:
I'm still waiting for the lady from alrosas.com to get back to me on a price for a #50 bag. They are just down the street from me so I can pick it up. I don't want to order it because shipping to me is more then the price of a bag.

I searched online yesterday and found the bragg's at the vitamin shoppe in town. So I stopped for a bottle yesterday. I will have to make a trip to publix to check it out. Thanks
I was hoping to find something that I could go ahead and start now instead of having to wait. I emailed the lady again from alrosas so I should hear back today from her. I didn't want to lose my eggs for several weeks by using the other stuff they have at feed store.

Back
Top Bottom