Avia Charge 2000?

grateful

In the Brooder
10 Years
Feb 24, 2009
Bozeman, MT
Has any one used this or have thoughts on it

Avia Charge 2000
All natural avian performance enhancer contains 70+ naturally chelated minerals, 23 vitamins and antioxidants, 22 essential amino acids, numerous enzymes, natural immuno-stimulants and body and blood building nutrients that will improve your bird's health, fertility, performance, endurance, overall condition and welfare. Don't your birds deserve Mother Natures best offering? This water soluble powder is good for chickens, pigeons, ducks, geese and game birds.​

any good chicken feed should be formulated to do all of that. Sounds like a magic elixir or something. The don't your chickens deserve the best sounds like a sales pitch to sell you something you don't really need. That's the line that funeral homes use to sell you that extra fancy casket and service. If your chicks are healthy your probably just wasting your money. Just my opinion and maybe someone with more experience can chime in. Good Luck

I have used it & it's a good supplement to have,IMHO. I need to order some more.

It stinks to high heaven, has a fishy smell. I only mix up what the chickens will drink in a day.

Quote:
Huh, I personally think it smells more like chocolate. My birds do not really care too much for it, but then maybe I do not use it often enough for them to get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom