Avia Charge 2000

eggdd

Songster
8 Years
Jul 12, 2011
does anyone know the ingredients of Avia Charge 2000? i cannot find them. if someone has some and could list them off from the label (assuming it has them listed), that'd be awesome.

thanks.

Only thing I found doesn't list the individual ingredients..but this is what it said:

This All Natural trace mineral supplement is the key to animal health. It stops pecking, and improves feather durability and color, just to name a few of the benefits your birds will gain by having Avia Charge. This performance enhancer contains 70+ naturally chelated minerals, 23 vitamins & antioxidants, 22 essential amino acids, enzymes, and body & blood building nutrients. Great product for those who have laying birds and want to keep their maximum laying ability up or those of you who show your birds and want them to look their best. Everyone gains from a healthy flock and this is a way you can help insure your flock will be healthy. This water soluble powder is good for chickens, pigeons, ducks, geese, gamebirds, etc.

Great product!!! I like to use it as an extra supplement when the girls are molting or give them a boost in the winter.
smile.png

Ingredients: Seaweed, Hydrolized Fish proteins & oils, Plant derived enzymes, lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation extract, Citrus acid, Aspergillus niger fermentation, Aloe vera, Bacillus subitillis fermentation extract, & Garlic.

Does the dosage differ according to the size of the chicken? I'm wondering if this would help when I start showing Seramas.

Quote:
I don't think so. Here's the directions listed directly on the container.

The directions for use for chickens, ducks, pigeons, game birds, etc. is mix 1 tsp of Avian Charge 2000 in a gallon of water.
Then for chicks & hatchlings is mix 1.5 - 2.0 tsp per gallon of water. Their reasoning why a higher dosage due to the fact that chicks consume proportionally less water. i hope this helps.
smile.png

Smitty's Farm :

Quote:
I don't think so. Here's the directions listed directly on the container.

The directions for use for chickens, ducks, pigeons, game birds, etc. is mix 1 tsp of Avian Charge 2000 in a gallon of water.
Then for chicks & hatchlings is mix 1.5 - 2.0 tsp per gallon of water. Their reasoning why a higher dosage due to the fact that chicks consume proportionally less water. i hope this helps.
smile.png

Thank you. Yes, it does help!​

Back
Top Bottom