AwesomeAcres flock; pictures of these beautiful chickens (and chicks!)

I'm so sorry for your losses.

Know that you took the best care of them as you possibly could.

Sending prayers of peace and comfort both of your ways, and lots of hugs. :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

My cat hasn't died yet, but she's getting pretty close to it.
We adopted her when she was pretty young and had been hit by a large truck. She had been a stray, but we took her in and payed for the surgery. She was an outdoor cat until a few years ago where she decided she wanted to be inside.

Now she has kidney failure, a UTI that we are treating her for, anemia, and a few other issues. She is now at least 17 years old. We know she will pass very soon, but hopefully it will be peaceful.

If she starts suffering we will have to put her down.
Thanks.

We didn't have to put Liz down. The day before we found her laying next to the water bowl, but she got back up and was fine. That was when we new it was close. Then she died the day after that.
I hope your cat does not suffer when she dies and has had a great life with you to take care of her.

I'm so sorry for your losses.

Know that you took the best care of them as you possibly could.

Sending prayers of peace and comfort both of your ways, and lots of hugs. :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

My cat hasn't died yet, but she's getting pretty close to it.
We adopted her when she was pretty young and had been hit by a large truck. She had been a stray, but we took her in and payed for the surgery. She was an outdoor cat until a few years ago where she decided she wanted to be inside.

Now she has kidney failure, a UTI that we are treating her for, anemia, and a few other issues. She is now at least 17 years old. We know she will pass very soon, but hopefully it will be peaceful.

If she starts suffering we will have to put her down.
Thought I should update, Ginger passed on June 14th. Rest In Peace.

Back
Top Bottom