Awsome service... you wouldn't believe!

smom1976

too many projects too little time!
11 Years
May 2, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I tell you what.. in this economy you never know what your going to get!

But I just got the most awsome service..

I didnt say anything.. but I was in a car wreck last monday.. more of a stress causer than anything a little sore but im ok.

the car not so ok.. and the guy doesnt have ins.. (why does that keep happening to me??)

so anyway I am with USAA and again they are minimalistst...

I purchased rental coverage at $30 a day max $900 well this is our mini van.. I just love my van I have had it for 10 years it seats 8 and has caused me minimal problems.. Enterprise is their rental company and they were WONDERFUL!!! I could not afford the van and after calling the ins company to increase their coverage they would not.. the vans normally cost 41.50 a day being over $12 a day while my van is being fixed (going to be about a week) the guy not only got me a van that is scarce around here during spring break time but he gave it to me for 28.00 a day so with tax I am only out 2.50 a day.. JUST AWSOME!

and they are working with the body shop making sure that all is good with extending if needed.. and the body shop has been AWSOME too..

Crestview Paint and Body.. wow what awsome service too they came and picked up my van and are waiving the deductable.. just WOW... !!

good things after a bad one..

I will let everyone know if I have a bad experience but on the same token I will let them know if I have a good one too..

I just love to hear when things go right. Very happy that it all worked out for you.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom