Ayam Cemani cross breeding

Pics

ArielShai

Chirping
6 Years
Aug 10, 2013
I saw past posts about crossing a male AC with various hens.

I would like to know the outcomes of F-1 and F-2 as far as meat-skin-feathers-legs-comb-tongue colours?

I don’t know what the f-1 f-2 stuff means but this spring I hatched egg fathered by Ayam cemani roosters. My hens are Rhode Island reds, buff Orpington, golden laced Wyandotte, and Easter Eggers. We hatched about 30 chicks, they are about a month old. Of those chicks most of them are feathered black. There are a couple with some varying amounts of white mixed in. (One has a tiny white patch on the ends of the wings up to one that has a white face that kind of gets blacker the closer you get to the tail.) there is one that appears to be getting a dark brown face and has brown and black spotting. They all have black legs with degrees of light toes. Combs are mostly black but some have yellow areas. There are what look to be single, rose and pea combs. Skin is dark but not as black as the dad’s. Tongues are not black but are darkish in the ones I’ve seen. There are a couple with the puffy cheeks of the Easter eggers. I can post a picture of them in a bit if you’d like?

1ED7EB0A-A80D-42E1-9093-055274F74A4A.jpeg
0515E199-A359-4F27-ACFB-450A502FB960.jpeg
03FAF050-EE9D-44BB-8917-7D1FC205CAEA.jpeg
48330997-DC86-444B-963C-7CB3E896448F.jpeg

This post is a couple months old but I'm chiming in anyway. I've had an AC rooster on a mixed flock for several years. His babies are always have grey-black legs, combs, and tongues. Most of the meat and bones we have had are marbled... predominantly white but with patches of black. Skin could go either way. Overall appearance of feathering is always black, frequently with white if crossed with a bird with lacing.
20190704_093257.jpg
20190704_093403.jpg

This post is a couple months old but I'm chiming in anyway. I've had an AC rooster on a mixed flock for several years. His babies are always have grey-black legs, combs, and tongues. Most of the meat and bones we have had are marbled... predominantly white but with patches of black. Skin could go either way. Overall appearance of feathering is always black, frequently with white if crossed with a bird with lacing. View attachment 1837020View attachment 1837021
Wow! Thanks for the meat pictures! I have been wondering what our birds are going to look like!!!

Wow! Thanks for the meat pictures! I have been wondering what our birds are going to look like!!!
When crossing a Fibromelanotic rooster over hens that are yellow or White shanks this will produce a sex linked cross, Females will have Black skin at hatch and roosters will have white skin at hatch..

Back
Top Bottom