1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

B aught a knew Incubator

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by stgordon2, Jan 3, 2012.

1. stgordon2

stgordon2 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 26, 2011
    I had a little giant 9200 incubator with automatic turning...it didn't wok. So i switched it out with another tested model.....it was a dud too.
    Till i paid out the dow for a rcom pro 2o and now i have more chickens than i know what to do with! It is an awesome peace of machinery, it works with little practice, it has settings for almost all birds, and it requires little maintenance.
    it is factory setup for Peacock, chicken, duck, goose (wild or other) All quail types, pheasant (gold or other) and it can be setup for ostrich, emu, guinea fowl, t and a quail , and if i understand the technology right it can be setup for reptiles! Talk about a cool peace of tech![​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  2. cashdl

cashdl Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2008
    Willits
    How much was it? Can you post pictures? How many eggs does it hold? You know the usual questions.

Lanae

3. stgordon2

stgordon2 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 26, 2011
    it costed 600 dollars and took forever to get to me. sorry no picks for now. right now i am currently hatching out some guinea chicks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by