Babies have arrived! Pics! And now with video!

INORITE??? I keep needing to leave the room because it's too hot, but I have to go right back in to look at the adorableness. I have about a million meetings today for this new website I'm designing, so I can't be here all day and it's killing me.

Tomorrow, I break out the good camera and take some posed pics. How long can they be out of the brooder without getting too chilled? Five minutes? Fifteen? It'll be around 70 in the house when I take them out.

I'd say five is good, that's about how long Wobbles would be out when I was trying to clean him off or give him vitamins after he first hatched. But I also had the heater cranked up in my bedroom!

Oh, why can't they stay so adorably clumsy their entire life?

I'd say five is good, that's about how long Wobbles would be out when I was trying to clean him off or give him vitamins after he first hatched. But I also had the heater cranked up in my bedroom!

Oh, why can't they stay so adorably clumsy their entire life?

Nice, thanks! I'll try to keep it to five or less.

I know, I would love it if they stayed so cute and adorable for longer.

Yay! Did you post pics?
Here is a picture of the new arrivals. They are doing great. Running around, eating and making a big mess already!

I got duckies yesterday, too! I got 10+bonus, one crested, one buff (so far my biggest snuggler), one cayuka, one black Swedish and my 7 welsh harliquins.

They are such fuzzbutts and I have been taking time to give them individual attention. Some deal with me better than others. I hold them in my hands and watch tv...so about 10-20 minutes each.

They were fine for me yesterday at about 70 degrees, but I discovered quickly if they are not cold or sleepy they are fast little suckers who are determined to find things to peck and/or screech their ever loving hearts out.

Here is a picture of the new arrivals. They are doing great. Running around, eating and making a big mess already!

I got duckies yesterday, too! I got 10+bonus, one crested, one buff (so far my biggest snuggler), one cayuka, one black Swedish and my 7 welsh harliquins.

They are such fuzzbutts and I have been taking time to give them individual attention. Some deal with me better than others. I hold them in my hands and watch tv...so about 10-20 minutes each.

They were fine for me yesterday at about 70 degrees, but I discovered quickly if they are not cold or sleepy they are fast little suckers who are determined to find things to peck and/or screech their ever loving hearts out.

Yay more fuzzbutts! Everyone is getting babies now. I love this time of year.

Speaking of fuzzbutts...a family of Canadian geese just hunkered down for a nap smack in the middle of my roadway. Um...

The tar is probably the warmest thing around

Yeah, but they're smack in the middle of the road! The garbage truck went by and they all moved out of the way, but they looked perplexed, almost betrayed, hehe! "But...but it is so quiet here, how could this road have betrayed us?"

Part of me wonders if one of 'em is Chub-Chub. He'd be having his first clutch this year!

Speaking of fuzzbutts...a family of Canadian geese just hunkered down for a nap smack in the middle of my roadway. Um...

i like canada(i say canadian geese even though most have probably never been to canada ) geese just not the large numbers of them , we have been infested with them and its put a strain in the food and popuation growth at my farm dealing with over 75 of them take over the main pond and at least 50 are at the smaller pond, ugh im sorry just a rant

i like Canada(i say Canadian geese even though most have probably never been to Canada ) geese just not the large numbers of them , we have been infested with them and its put a strain in the food and population growth at my farm dealing with over 75 of them take over the main pond and at least 50 are at the smaller pond, ugh im sorry just a rant

I dislike them because they are rotten and will kill ducks and eat bigger fish that is good for the environment. Plus they are possessive of their territory and bite humans...ugg.

Back
Top Bottom