Baby chick cannot get on its feet, is it normal?

There were 7 eggs. One egg broke before hatching so 6 remained. Out of 6, three hatched and two of them died same night (I only posted about one who died above. But in the 2nd pic above you see there are some white feathers on top which was the 2nd one). Then this 3rd one also died today.
The other 3 eggs are not hatched yet and today is 23rd day. I am not sure if they will hatch or not.

There were 7 eggs. One egg broke before hatching so 6 remained. Out of 6, three hatched and two of them died same night (I only posted about one who died above. But in the 2nd pic above you see there are some white feathers on top which was the 2nd one). Then this 3rd one also died today.
The other 3 eggs are not hatched yet and today is 23rd day. I am not sure if they will hatch or not.
Oh, I'm sorry:(
If no more hatch today, then I would candle the eggs to see if any are viable.

The little guy died sometime last night. He was alive and well at 1am when I checked up on him but found him dead at 6am today. Gave him some sugar water and tried to feed him chicken feed at 1am but he didn't eat much as he is very young and doesn't know how to eat yet. Seems like he died of cold because the heating bulb placed inside his box got fused and was off when I checked up on him at 6am.

View attachment 3010651
Awwwwww so sorry! Sometimes moms are not that great.

Back
Top Bottom