Baby chick keeps falling over

Hey guys. Went outside this morning and he was dead. I was silently hoping that he would because I didn't know if he was in pain or not. Yesterday he cried non stop. sleep then cried again. It kind of hurts. But I can now focus on the other 7 babies and also my new batch of incubating eggs. Thanks for the support and advice.
My condolences on your loss. :hugsI've hatched more than a few chicks, and have learned that sometimes - despite your best efforts - they just don't make it. I'm awed by each one that makes it out of the shell alive, even if its life ultimately isn't long, because hatching is truly a Herculean task.

My condolences on your loss. :hugsI've hatched more than a few chicks, and have learned that sometimes - despite your best efforts - they just don't make it. I'm awed by each one that makes it out of the shell alive, even if its life ultimately isn't long, because hatching is truly a Herculean task.
I totally agree. they are true fighters because hatching looks to be so tiresome and brutal

Back
Top Bottom