Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

I just brought home today these 6 little cuties from TSC
love.gif
They had the bin marked as assorted red pullets, who knows what they are lol. My alpha rooster LOVES his red heads, he'll be thrilled to have more.

lets play guess the bantam.... he is almost 3 weeks marked as a bared cochin his wing feathers which are all in are shiny jet black chest is grey,,hatchery isn't even sure i sent the several pictures.. they said maybe an old engilsh game because this guy is the size of a small silkie not bantam sized.

I'm still playing the guessing game on three of my banties. I'm sure at least two are probably OEG, but yeah... I need to charge my camera batteries. I really need to get a quality camera. My mother's cell phone and my old digital camera just don't do anything justice...

I'll get updated pics after my batteries are charged.

i shouldn't have to play guess I ordered mine from cackle breed specific...but one is wrong they even came marked because i had requested it...i have 2 kinds of cochins,black silkies, EE, and buff brahma bantams 5 of each kind except my partridge cochins an extra died in shipping and one was crazy about shavings even would dig under the paper towels to get to them it died it couldn't poop them out ...this little guy must have been hatched in the wrong tray or as cackle put it jumped the hatching tray divider...he is small and noisey..i say he because the only one developing and coloring where combs will be. Hasn't been my week hatchery is kind of like umm well he is black that narrows it down some...Cackle sells a huge selection of bantams. I received some shipped eggs with a clear boot pr shoe print on the top they were about half broke.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom