Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Haha see just talking about wild ones and what do I see on the way home from taking kids to school??

A roo with two ladies and a BUNCH of babies!!

Hard to believe they can survive...we have so many predators here!

One at a time, all 6 girls got to come in for 15 minute stints. They will be 4 weeks old sunday. Got some great pics.....
inquisitive mello:

My youngest enjoyed holding Mello...until she pooped:

Next is Rosemary...who I wasn't sure would make it thru day 2...but she did. She is our runt...and is my sentimental favorite:

and here is Celo....she is our golden buff and I just love her beautiful feathers coming thru:

And finally Mello and Pepper....pretty good buddies and these both wanted to be held before any of the others. They will run to me to be picked up.

One of my roosters keeping his babies warm in this freezing weather. He's such a good daddy. When they get chilled, they peep to him and he plops down into the straw so they can cuddle in under his wings. Who says mama has to be the one to take care of the kids!?
smile.png

very cute.

my very last batch had a black-Isbar I named her velvet. and on a cutest name page I saw a little black chick named black betty, my guess after that song.

Back
Top Bottom