Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Hi, I was wondering....maybe someone could help me...I am looking for 5 or 6 chicks, pullets. I want 2 favorolles (sp), 2 olive eggers and maybe 2 ees or black copper marens. I live in SC ans my tractor supply store says I have to order 25 I want 6 or so because I already have 9 hens from last spring. Anyone care to create an order with me?

Hi, I was wondering....maybe someone could help me...I am looking for 5 or 6 chicks, pullets. I want 2 favorolles (sp), 2 olive eggers and maybe 2 ees or black copper marens. I live in SC ans my tractor supply store says I have to order 25 I want 6 or so because I already have 9 hens from last spring. Anyone care to create an order with me?

Try posting on your local forum, or go to MyPetChicken.com. they have a lower minimum. I think they have all 3 of those breeds

Last edited:
Mine have been pretty good so far
My 3 from Meyer hatchery have been laying these monsters every day since they started. I also grabbed a few chicks from TSC to see if they lay the same, guess we'll find out in about 4 months :)

Last edited:
3 day old Partridge rock and Buff Orp

Back
Top Bottom