Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Oh my goodness with all these neighbors! I can picture that this may not work out for me as I don't have happy people around me. Sheesh! And we are all in close proximity too. I have GOT to move to the country!

Pretty eggs usually make for happy neighbors. My closest neighbor and her best friend come over for eggs every few weeks. And love visiting with the girls. They started out with scowls, but now baby talk the hens.
wink.png

I have neighbors on both sides of me and behind me right where I would put the Coop... They all complain about everything, as a matter of fact, one early Monday Morning at 8 AM, I had my doorbell ring by a city buildings inspector because one of my lovely neighbors put in a complaint that we put up a fence on OUR PROPERTY which was completely legal! The man was all apologetic when he realized it was a bogus call but he still had to do his job and inspect the Fence. Of course, the lovely person put the complaint in ANONYMOUSLY! So I never did get to find out which two-faced neighbor it was.

Eggs, they will take and still complain. I really can't wait to get out of here and live. I am a little sad now to think "reality"... I don't know why I thought I could get away with having chickens. I would really hate getting them and finding someone hurts them. I would give them away first, even though I would hate that too but when I think about it, I know what kind of people I am dealing with. That would really make me VERY upset if someone hurt them.

I could make you cringe with some of the stories... You wouldn't believe!

1f62a.png

Back
Top Bottom