Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

And i know that lockdown is supposed to be just that but in the instance of possibly being alone in a bator for 4 days or finding a way to get it home, I'd like to find a way to bring it home. Maybe we will get lucky and it will just be out tomorrow during the day.

Wondering if the little one hatched out. Did you find answers on how to bring it home pre-hatch???

My bantams I know ones a silke not sure on the other any guesses

My new babies. Got them from the feed store this morning. Can you help me on the breeds? The multi colored ones have feathered feet. The yellow doesn't.

Last edited:
I'm antsy for the mailman to get here… my check should have come on the FIRST, and TODAY we are supposed to take the girls to each pick out one chick for me to raise.

I may just be a danger to my mailman if he doesn't have my check.

:he

I'm antsy for the mailman to get here… my check should have come on the FIRST, and TODAY we are supposed to take the girls to each pick out one chick for me to raise.

I may just be a danger to my mailman if he doesn't have my check.

:he

I know the feeling. The feed store opened at 7:30 and I was there early, waiting at the door like there were concert tickets for sale.

Can anyone help me on what breed this would be? Came from the rare and unusual breed cage at feed store
That almost looks like my Cochin bantam at that age, but it doesn't look like it has feathered feet. I'm not very good at identifying breeds. I went to the feed store this morning and have no idea what I got. Yours is adorable though!

Back
Top Bottom