Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

For her first hatch it is a smooth ride so far 11 have hatched and 4 are alive in the egg so happy out of 16 on 1 died I think I know I originally said 19 counted incorrectly
Also I am confused all the eggs are purebred Plymouth Rockeggs so why are there white chicks could there be a chance that the barred have hatched white Plymouth rocks please help as I am curious

For her first hatch it is a smooth ride so far 11 have hatched and 4 are alive in the egg so happy out of 16 on 1 died I think I know I originally said 19 counted incorrectly
Also I am confused all the eggs are purebred Plymouth Rockeggs so why are there white chicks could there be a chance that the barred have hatched white Plymouth rocks please help as I am curious

congrats on the new babies!! they are so adorable and looks like your hen is a great mom!

This is Artemis, a Polish EE cross :3 and Griffon, my Welsummer.

And this is Cleo(patra) my Easter Egger
omgosh I am going to do that next year!!!!! I've got EE's and Polish, and that is the cutest little X I've ever seen in my life! My EEs are just babies right now, but next year...

omgosh I am going to do that next year!!!!! I've got EE's and Polish, and that is the cutest little X I've ever seen in my life! My EEs are just babies right now, but next year...
Definitely one of my favorite chicks. As you can see, my little ee is still a baby, but I have big plans for her in the breeding sense :3

Back
Top Bottom