Baby ducks, what breeds are they?

I would say indian runner duck then:)
Looks like my two.
Thanks looks and runs just like that but the second I try to take photos it sits down

Ducklings pick up and eat alot of weird things when they are raised outside with their mom

Mine are 8 months old and they still try to eat weird things! A plastic glove, tin foil, ashes from the grill, burnt wood from the campfire, random bits of metal, screws, plastic tabs - the list goes on and on! A couple weeks ago, I was chasing one of my Buffs around the garden trying to take an nasty plastic glove from her that had apparently blown out of a trash can, and she's running as fast as she can while trying to choke down her "prize" before been caught! These ducks certainly keep me on my toes.

Mine are 8 months old and they still try to eat weird things! A plastic glove, tin foil, ashes from the grill, burnt wood from the campfire, random bits of metal, screws, plastic tabs - the list goes on and on! A couple weeks ago, I was chasing one of my Buffs around the garden trying to take an nasty plastic glove from her that had apparently blown out of a trash can, and she's running as fast as she can while trying to choke down her "prize" before been caught! These ducks certainly keep me on my toes.

Lol i know! If i seen everything they ate i would probably die!! My 13 ducklings are gonna keep me busy too once they come out of the brooder!

Back
Top Bottom