Baby emu

I have am Emu who needs a new home my older Emus are mean to it. It’s 3 weeks old located in Plato Mo
If you can't find a new home for your baby, keep it with you and maybe when older will be accepted, but make sure the others can see baby daily and get used to it. I had one pair and tried to add a young girl to them, but Jasmine just raced her around, so I took her out and found a new owner thank fully, as she just has a boy. Lucky. and good luck !

If you can't find a new home for your baby, keep it with you and maybe when older will be accepted, but make sure the others can see baby daily and get used to it. I had one pair and tried to add a young girl to them, but Jasmine just raced her around, so I took her out and found a new owner thank fully, as she just has a boy. Lucky. and good luck !
Very helpful post!

I have am Emu who needs a new home my older Emus are mean to it. It’s 3 weeks old located in Plato Mo
Hi again, just a thought, in case your emu is till with you. Put small say 12 x 18 mirror where she sleeps, she thinks it's her mate then won't be lonely and a teddy if you have one, they love cuddling up to it.
Good luck, Calla.

Attachments

• AA Emus 2 chicks teddy  19,3 12.jpg
    AA Emus 2 chicks teddy 19,3 12.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom