Baby Goat Incoming!

I will do I have her n a few days later the shelter call me saying they had her twin sister so I went adopt her to n there inseparable now

Yay.....do keep us updated.....we love babies!! Hope all goes well for the sweet mama and kudos for you stepping up!!
celebrate.gif
The world could use more animal lovers like all of us!!

I just hope I'm home when she kids so I can bottle feed the babies as soon as there born I counted 150 days Thursday from Oct 14 I think that's right

A gestation calculator can be helpful when trying to determine due dates.

She doesn't look pregnant to me, unless she is hiding it well/has a small single in there. Most goats when they're that close to birth definitely look pregnant, her, not so much. She looks like she has had kids before, from that udder. But unless she fills up the instant before she gives birth, it just looks like an udder of a doe that has been well used.

She does need a good dose of a copper bolus, however. Or several doses. Her fur turning rusty like that on her haunches is a dead giveaway for a copper deficiency in a black colored goat.

A gestation calculator can be helpful when trying to determine due dates.

She doesn't look pregnant to me, unless she is hiding it well/has a small single in there. Most goats when they're that close to birth definitely look pregnant, her, not so much. She looks like she has had kids before, from that udder. But unless she fills up the instant before she gives birth, it just looks like an udder of a doe that has been well used.

She does need a good dose of a copper bolus, however. Or several doses. Her fur turning rusty like that on her haunches is a dead giveaway for a copper deficiency in a black colored goat.
I'll go buy her copper does today her udder doesn't work the animals shelters vet told me that when I adopted her she thinks she caught Mastitis n wasn't treated for it right n that when they rescued them from the man that had then he had the 2 females I adopted living with 4 bucks so just watch for kids

Back
Top Bottom