Baby photo contest...

RlgNorth

Songster
10 Years
Mar 18, 2009
North Pole, ALASKA
Kindof a fun thing to do if you have a little one... cause lets face it all babies are ADORABLE in my opinion.
I have entered my little one and there can be multiple winners so if you have a cute baby join me!! Or you can Vote for my little Bonnie.
I was thinking about putting one up with one of my baby chicks sitting on the jumper with her LOL
smile.png
but I couldn't get him to hold still.
I will warn ya there lots of spam that goes with the website but you can skip most of it.

https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/myprofile3.aspx?rid=6190897&r=6190897&e

I went back and my vote is not showing up yet. It made me confirm and sign up for the publishers clearing house thing.. did I do it right? Maybe it is a delayed thing.. Hope it counts.

Ok I tryed it with my other email... To get votes to count you just enter your email after you vote. Go back to your email and confirm it might be junk folder click link and that it. You dont actually sign up for anything I was worried we had to. I know I dont want to sign up for anything. It looks like you might be signing up for the publishers clearing once you hit vote but after you enter email you dont need to do anything else.Sorry sounds like more of a pain then anything LOL.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom