Baby's drooping like flies.

Yes I sprinkeled food around them and they ate that and almost instantly started eating out of the feeder as well.

And they are definitely drinking water? I can't think of anything else other than perhaps a disease that would result in what you've been experiencing. I'm really sorry you've been losing them. :hugs

@007Sean might have some ideas. I know he mentioned ergot poisoning from feed in another thread which could potentially be another reason.

And they are definitely drinking water? I can't think of anything else other than perhaps a disease that would result in what you've been experiencing. I'm really sorry you've been losing them. :hugs

@007Sean might have some ideas. I know he mentioned ergot poisoning from feed in another thread which could potentially be another reason.
Thanks for tagging me @JaeG , that doesn't sound like Ergot poisoning, it's main characteristics are the bird will without any notice have a seizure, flopping all around, then laying on it's side till it recovers from the seizure.
I really don't have a clue as to what it might be other than a disease? As mentioned, a necropsy would be the best way to tell what's going on....sorry I can't be of more help.

Back
Top Bottom