Back after a long time! What the heck is a brockwell?

sixlittlechicks09

Songster
11 Years
Jul 8, 2010
Wyalusing
Hi everyone!
So I'm back after a long time gone and am getting three new chicks to join my now (holy cow how did it get so high) 21 girls.

A young woman I know got six chicks from her boyfriend for easter. The problem? They live in a one bedroom, second floor apartment. I don't know what people are thinking sometimes.
But after three of them dying, her "clipping their wings and beaks because they were pecking eachother and jumping out of their box" and the boyfriend telling her the other three have to go she (thankfully) called me. I have no idea what shape these babies are going to be in, but hopefully it isn't too bad. She's been feeding them seed and grit (ugh), she doesn't have a heat light and they've been living in a shoebox. When I asked her how old she didn't know and she said their breed was Brockwells.

I've never heard of a brockwell and google turned up nothing? They look like little easter eggers - they've got the chipmunk stripes and dark colored legs. I'll post some pics after I pick them up tomorrow morning, but anyone ever hear of a brockwell chicken?

Thanks everyone! I'll be keeping you updated!

I wonder if there was some sort of abbreviation on a label somewhere. Something to the effect of b.rocks, wells for barred rocks and wellsummers?????

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom