Back At It Again =)

BirdBoy88

Angel Egg
12 Years
Dec 26, 2007
Maryland
Well everyone i know i said i wouldn't incubate till next spring but one of my button quail hens started laying and i want to see if the eggs will be fertile so i just put 6 of her eggs in the bator
jumpy.gif
16 days to go!..well i should say 17 cuz every time i hatch quails they always hatch a day late
smile.png

Wish me luck
fl.gif

Goodluck!!
fl.gif

I have 8 silkie eggs under a broody hen, and I have 16 days to go with them, too!!

You are too funny -
lau.gif

I KNEW you couldn't NOT do it!!!!!

My buttons are laying now too and as they lay, I put them right in the bator. I think I'm up to almost 30 eggs and counting. We're so silly.

Quote:
lau.gif
!

i tried to hold off as long as i could

my hen only laid 6 eggs i was waiting on # 7 egg yesterday but i guess she was tired..lol

so 6 it is

That's great Quail_Antwerp we are hatching buddies
smile.png

Tori it will be a family reunion! lol

I'm doing it too. Tomorrow is day 18. I have 16 of my own girls eggs in there this time. mostly EEers but some EEer/red sexlink mixes. The development is way more visible this time than ever before. I hope it's not because their shells are so thin
fl.gif

I have a broody too, but I don't think her eggs are developing. I might stick a couple of the ones from the bator in with her so something will hatch and she'll get on with her life.
lau.gif

Quote:
woot.gif
Hatching buddies!! Yay!!

Will have to keep watch and see who hatches what first!!

Quote:
woot.gif
Hatching buddies!! Yay!!

Will have to keep watch and see who hatches what first!!

jumpy.gif
wonder who will get the first chick! ..lol

Back
Top Bottom