Back from ALASKA!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by bonniesboytoy, Sep 17, 2009.

1. bonniesboytoy

bonniesboytoy New Egg

Jun 20, 2009
    Just got back from way way up north. Saw the video and voted. Looks like we might be ahead of the pack on this one...Tom..[​IMG][​IMG]

2. AkTomboy

AkTomboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2009
    DJ, Alaska
    Tom
    Now now you cant just leave such a o hum post lol [​IMG] Where did ya go? What did ya see? Im glad you enjoyed my state I love it! O and I am sure people will soon hound you for pictures [​IMG]

3. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    Lucky! Since my parents sold their house in Soldotna, I haven't been back. I grew up there and I loved taking my kids up for a month every summer. I would love to move up there now but my husband, a born and raised southern California boy, won't hear of it. [​IMG]

4. bonniesboytoy

bonniesboytoy New Egg

Jun 20, 2009
    This was my 2nd trip in 4 years. Did the land week 1st then the cruise to Vancouver. Saw The "GREAT ONE" for the 1st time. (The mountain was out in its glory for 2 1/2 days, what a sight. Last time visited July/August, this time August/Sept. Bonnie want to go back in May!! I asked her if she wanted to open the pass?? Pics to follow..Tom..

5. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I've always wanted to spend a week up there fishing for salmon.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by