Back in the saddle again, (the chicken saddle that is)

addisoneconman

In the Brooder
Dec 4, 2020
When I was a teen we owned a chicken factory. We had 5,000 chickens and my brother and I collected about 3300 eggs a day. Before I went to college we got rid of the chickens but we had a back yard coop, that I used to raise about 40 chickens. I paid for my books and gas money for college with the eggs that I sold. That was 40 years ago and I am now back in the chicken saddle again with 16 hens. I am excited to relearn some things I have forgotten, and learn some things that I did not know. For example I just learned how to get my chickens to use the new heated chicken waterer that I purchased. It has nipples which I had not seen used before and was concerned that they would adapt. I look forward to picking your brains as time goes by.

When I was a teen we owned a chicken factory. We had 5,000 chickens and my brother and I collected about 3300 eggs a day. Before I went to college we got rid of the chickens but we had a back yard coop, that I used to raise about 40 chickens. I paid for my books and gas money for college with the eggs that I sold. That was 40 years ago and I am now back in the chicken saddle again with 16 hens. I am excited to relearn some things I have forgotten, and learn some things that I did not know. For example I just learned how to get my chickens to use the new heated chicken waterer that I purchased. It has nipples which I had not seen used before and was concerned that they would adapt. I look forward to picking your brains as time goes by.
members.jpg

Back
Top Bottom