backyard bossie

ivan3

spurredon
12 Years
Jan 27, 2007
BOCOMO
Not really related to Nifty's Backyard Cows. Just something we saw when driving past one of our neighbors (pulled over to make sure it really wasn't `wrapped-up' somehow) and snapped a shot as we checked it out.

GreenerGrass041208C.jpg

lol.png
Nice pic, I like the title!
Wow, our goats do that constantly, but never seen a cow doing that. Did it get out okay?

I think Backyard Cows was an April Fool `thing'.

Yes, it backed out shortly after we stopped. I got this shot as it went at it for another bite - shoved head right on under (you can kinda see the tongue working in the pic!!). When I first saw it, I thought it was in a bad way.

I love cows and there crazy anttics I really want a few jerseys for milk or milking shorthorns when I get my place.

Henry

Great picture...we have back yard cows. Love them, even more now with the dairy prices!!! We started with one milk cow over 14 years ago...now we have 2 milking, and several young ones, and a bull calf.....soon to be steer...then beef in acouple years! Even my kids can make mozzarella.

We don't have any, but I feed our neighbor's cohort (visitors from the planet BawlMoo) clumps of Cassie's Fuschia Princess (overruns our indoor garden) on evenings when I walk the road along our property and pick up trash out of the ditches. They can hear me from over the rise and all crowd the fence to get a bite.

I consider it a peace offering, as I don't want them to `tip' or `mutilate' me...
tongue.png

Twilight (zone) herd...
ZetaTauCow040608_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom