Backyard Brahmas!!

Ok so I have laced brahma eggs hatching right now. The colors include Buff Laced, Gold Laced, Silver Laced, Black Laced Red,Blue Laced Red, Blue Laced Gold, so is this chick buff laced or white? Probably cant tell yet, but thought I would ask.

The farm I got the eggs from also have white brahma running in their laced pen.

And the other three currently hatched. They look lighter than my gold laced did, so Im hoping they are blue laced.

Oh how sweet. Love some pictures after they are done hatching. Congrats!

Ok so I have laced brahma eggs hatching right now. The colors include Buff Laced, Gold Laced, Silver Laced, Black Laced Red,Blue Laced Red, Blue Laced Gold, so is this chick buff laced or white? Probably cant tell yet, but thought I would ask.

The farm I got the eggs from also have white brahma running in their laced pen.

And the other three currently hatched. They look lighter than my gold laced did, so Im hoping they are blue laced.

Where did you buy your eggs if you don't mind me asking...you can PM me if you'd rather....thanks!! :)

I have Gold Laced & Blue Partridge hatching eggs for sale now & $60/dozen+ plus $20 shipping.....I will have Blue/Black/Splash Brahmas for sale soon as well..I just sell hatching eggs at the moment..but can hatch if someone was interested..I have hatched for people before but they paid for 1/2 up front so I'm not stuck with chicks....

I just pulled out the first four because the 5th has a little unabsorbed yolk still, pipped and completely hatched in about an hour an a half. The first four were pecking at everything, and were already eating the little bit of food I put in there, so I didn't want them pecking the yolk.

And silkie photobomb:

(And yes i know it needs cleaned out, but I was planning on doing that before adding them, but don't want the fifth chick getting pecked, gonna clean it in a minute)

Took some scraps out to the chickens and decided to snap a few pictures. These are my girls from Cackle Hatchery 2013.
This is my brahma chick from Cackle. Is she the same colors yours were as chicks? I'm trying to guess at what she will look like grown up
love.gif

Out of all my birds, she is most agreeable to being held lol

Back
Top Bottom