Backyard Brahmas!!

Sparkle is 20 weeks old
1f60a.png

I'm so jealous of your adorable chicks speckledhen, I wish I had the space to have more than just the one. I would love to have a whole flock of brahmas, I just love the look and personality of them.

Sparkle is 20 weeks old
1f60a.png

I'm so jealous of your adorable chicks speckledhen, I wish I had the space to have more than just the one. I would love to have a whole flock of brahmas, I just love the look and personality of them.

She's a cutie. I wish you did, too! I am really enjoying this group.

Here are the two keeper cockerels, now named, at just over 8 weeks old.

Bruno, big guy.

And Bash (Sebastian, for those fans of the TV series "Reign")

Last edited:
She's a cutie. I wish you did, too! I am really enjoying this group. Here are the two keeper cockerels, now named, at just over 8 weeks old. Bruno, big guy. And Bash (Sebastian, for those fans of the TV series "Reign")
I've been following along in your other thread! I just love Bruno, he is going to be an impressive and handsome fellow
1f60a.png

That sounds right. I have been getting all roosters with just one hen in my last few hatches. Very unlucky and has me a bit shy from hatching eggs..
I completely understand. I am overrun with roos rt now but that's because no one is allowed to have them where I live, so I sell all my pullets & am stuck with roos.

Back
Top Bottom